Business Change Manager
Business Change Manager required on a permanent basis for a well-known organization with offices in Swindon. As a Business Change Manager, you will be heavily involved in planning and managing of a range of people, processes and technology initiatives aimed at improving business practices as part of a change programme. As a Business Change Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £54,000
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme (Up to 10% contribution of basic salary)
- Flexible Working (Office based once per week on average)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity pay
As a Business Change Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- You will be embedded in transformation projects working closely with Project and Programme Managers in Technology Services. You will be leading the Business Change Work Stream.
- Lead in the change management activities on assigned projects. Take responsibility for overall change management project progress and the use of change management resources.
- Produce change management products and documentation including, change management strategy, the stakeholder engagement plans, benefits realisation plans, communication and training plans.
- Monitor stakeholders engagements, manage key stakeholders where required and ensure effective stakeholder management is in place.
- Identify and manage resistance to change.
- In conjunction with the People Development Team plan required training and development activities.
- With the internal Communications Manager assist in preparation and oversee delivery of the project/programme communications plan
- Identify and manage change champion and working groups.
- Facilitate process improvement reviews and ensure changes are adopted.
To be considered for the Business Change Manager vacancy, you must possess the following skills / experience:
- Track record that demonstrates experience of managing change in successful transformational change projects in a major and diverse organisation.
- Ability to effectively design, gain alignment and successfully execute significant change initiatives from project start to finish.
- Experience in change management, leading multiple teams and work streams
- Will demonstrate the ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and escalate issues appropriately and keep information confidential.
- Will have experience in designing and facilitating workshops to enable the capture and analysis of complex data whilst achieving a successful outcome.
- Any experience around CRM / HR system transformation would be a bonus.
If you meet the criteria above for the Business Change Manager vacancy, please apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.