Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
This exciting and ambitious online gambling giant is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join their growing team.
As a Business Intelligence Senior Analyst, you will be responsible primarily for proactive data analysis across a variety of topics and departments. This will largely use internal company data, and will focus on forecasting, segmentation work, and analysis into company performance. Findings from analysis will be presented to departments, with recommendations based on findings as appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the market leaders within the Online Gambling space with a view of progression longer term.
The Successful Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will have/be:
- Proven experience within the Data Science related field
- Experience with forecasting and prediction models, player segmentation, and quantitative analysis
- Understanding of Tableau or similar analytics product
- Experience using R Studio
- Understanding of database technologies such as SQL and SQL Server
- Programming experience is a big plus (any language)
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £50k - £70k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus.
If you are an ambitious Senior Business Intelligence Analyst seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.