Site Reliability Engineer
Are you looking to join one of the world’s leading organisations within the Cryptocurrency space?
Having a ‘work from anywhere’ policy, this rapidly expanding mature stage start-up is looking for a SRE to be part of the cross-functional Site Reliability team to deliver a system which can serve 100 millions active users from around the world. Site Reliability Engineers are empowered to design and implement both technical and non technical solutions in order to minimise unplanned downtime.
The Successful Site Reliability Engineer will have/be:
- A background in backend development
- Experience working on implementing, maintaining and optimising critical large scale systems
- Experience leading Engineers
- Familiar with DevOps
- Familiar with autoscaling docker based cloud infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of AWS products, resources and resilience setup
- Working experience on monitoring and tuning RDBMS database performance
- Working experience on event-driven microservices system design
In return you will be rewarded with up to £100k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and Crypto stocks.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Site Reliability Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.