Azure Platform Engineer
A leading FS organisation are looking to add a talented Azure Platform Engineer to there existing Data team and be involved in building the Azure Data Platform. The role is a key one in the delivery of Azure services that are used in the Data arena.
My client can offer you a competitive base salary with an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 12% pension
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Annual company bonuses
In this role as a the Azure Platform Engineer you will responsible for technical support , solving issues and advise on best-practice with regards to Azure services such as Databricks, Data Factory, Azure Functions, Web apps, SQL Databases. You will keep up to date with latest Azure services and have input into the best use of Cloud resources. You will also help the data science teams to efficiently and effectively work with the Azure platform
To secure the role you will have:
- Experience supporting data science and analytics teams in Azure with technical queries
- Experience working with Azure Databricks,
- Understanding of Azure DB administration and the Azure data platform
- Understanding of ADF, Databricks, PyCharm and Docker
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Azure PaaS SQL database
- Experience in database server configuration and performance tuning
- Experience with Azure Data Studio and /or PowerShell
- Experience with GIT source control or equivalent
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, R and Scala
If you are looking for a Azure Engineering role that can take your career to the next level then please send your details for an informal discussion.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.