A leading FS organisation are looking to add a talented Scrum Master to there teams, the role will be working in the DevOps tea, using Agile methodologies.
As the DevOps Scrum Master you will be leading multiple DevOps scrum teams, owning the Agile Delivery process and practices. You will also work with the wider business to help improve the overall delivery process , driving continuous improvement and ways of work that promote and Agile and DevOps style way of work.
To secure the role you will:
- Be an experienced Scrum Master with a strong Agile framework background.
- Be able to run Multiple Scrum projects at once.
- Have experience of running Scrum teams in a Devops (or similar) environments.
- Be able to work at all levels of a business.
- Have knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
My client can offer you a competitive base salary with an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 12% pension
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Annual company bonuses
If you are looking for a Scrum Master role that can take your career to the next level then please send your details for an informal discussion.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.