Senior Service Delivery Manager – AWS – Remote
Senior Service Delivery Manager required on a permanent basis for a rapidly growing and dynamic organization that live and breathe cloud technology. As a Senior Service Delivery Manager, you will take the lead in working with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure all contractual service obligations are met throughout the lifecycle of a brand new AWS managed services contract. The Senior Service Delivery Manager will make sure these are understood by all areas of the business delivering the service. As a Senior Service Delivery Manager, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of between £45-50k (DOE)
- Annual Bonus of up to 10%
- 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Entry into workplace pension scheme
- MacBook pro laptop
As a Senior Service Delivery Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Act as the primary service management contact for the customers and AWS.
- Service level & performance reporting in line with contract inclusive of monthly service review meetings.
- Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations.
- Undertake the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure a Service Improvement Plan is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the Contract and the Service levels.
- Working with our partners such as AWS to bring unique managed services to the marketplace.
- Providing leadership in the ongoing development of our service desk toolset and processes.
To apply for the Senior Service Delivery Manager, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Expert knowledge of ITIL best practice.
- Understanding / Experience of working with AWS in any capacity.
- A wealth of hands on experience of managing major customer incidents through to resolution.
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Excellent business and relationship management skills,
- Commercially astute, with excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- A flexible, can-do approach to work.
If you meet the criteria above for the Senior Service Delivery Manager vacancy, please click apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.