Software Developer (C# / .NET)
Software Developer required on a permanent basis for a prestigious charity organisation with offices based in Swindon. As a Software Developer, you will contribute to delivering the vision of the organisation by maximising the potential of the website, apps and associated technologies. As a Software Developer, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Excellent Pension Scheme (Up to 10% of Base Salary)
- Flexible Working (Predominantly remote with occasional office visits)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational Health Service
As a Software Developer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Act as a technical lead for development and maintenance, to ensure the stability, availability and security of business applications (website, apps, internal projects)
- Monitor, prioritize, fix and escalate user support tickets, requests and system availability problems.
- Work within a team environment to plan and deliver releases for the business applications.
- Work with the Data and Integration Analyst, develop system integrations as needed.
- Use designated source control tools and methodologies to ensure all releases are appropriately version controlled.
- Document and maintain all processes and procedures to ensure that it remains accurate and relevant at all times.
- Develop applications according to the businesses application lifecycle and development methodology.
- As directed, maintain, patch, upgrade applications to maintain products and ensure they remain within vendor warrantees,
- Develop under ISO27001 security and ITIL standards.
- Actively contribute towards the development of our tools, services and platforms.
To apply for the Software Developer vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Experience with ASP.NET and C# is essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot software issues.
- We Services, Consuming and creating (REST or SOAP)
- Working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Any experience with CMS driven websites would be very beneficial.
- Any experience understanding around DevOps / CI/CD would also be a “nice to have”
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the Software Developer vacancy, please click apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.