A talented Service Architect is required by a leading Managed Service Provider , working within the Public Sector with UK critical clients.
As the Service Architect you will be responsible for the definition, development and ownership of the Enterprise Service Models. You will work with the clients to build structured conceptual service designs.
- Establish and document the non-functional service requirements for any new or changed services and represent these at all project gateways to assure that these requirements are being delivered
- Establish and document the service acceptance criteria
- Lead from a Service Design perspective for any technical change
- Work directly with the operating business, Architecture Management Office and Programme Delivery Directors
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across the Delivery Programme, External and Internal Suppliers and the Operations and BPS teams
To Secure the role you will need to have:
- Experience in a Service Architectural role in a complex IT Service environment.
- Service design experience across a number of verticals
- Worked within complex service models with system and service integration between third parties in the delivery of the end-to-end services
- Understand how systems and services should be monitored and managed with demonstrable delivery
- Understand SIAM (Service Integration and Management) functions and service delivery models
- ITIL qualified
- Solid IT Architectural understanding.
A great opportunity for a talented Service Design professional to work for a leading MSP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.