A great opportunity for a delivery focused TDA/Technical Architect to work on national critical public sector projects. Working with one of the best Managed Service Provider , delivering the solution to the public sector clients based in Scotland.
This Architectural role would be ideal for an experienced TDA who as experience with Open source technology , exposure to Openshift and has delivered complex architectural solutions.
Day to day the Technical Architect will work with clients under challenging timescales to deliver the technical solution that the client requires. You will work with all areas of the business and provide the delivery of the HLD design covering Open source technology and Openshift.
To Secure the role you will have a number of the following:
- Detailed design and hands-on experience of containerisation environments
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Java 8, Spring Framework or Spring Boot, Angular, Apache Camel, Docker or CNCF container tools
- Microservices, enterprise integration patterns and experience of working in public cloud environments
- Experience of Jenkins, CI/CD tooling and DevOps
- Cloud native delivery skills following open standards in Containers, As a Service, AWS, Microservice, Serverless Functions and data insight solutions
- Java and Open Source solutions, with knowledge of wider frameworks packages in niche areas such as content management and document management systems
- Worked across the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Designing solution and leading digital delivery teams to using Agile and DevOps methodologies to ensure automation and delivery pipelines flowing from development, testing, infrastructure as code to automated deployment.
- Exposure to Git based distributed version control systems (DVCS)
A great opportunity for a talented Technical Architect to work for a leading organisation and take your career to the next level.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.