Up to £80K + Car Allowance £6600 + Bens
A great opportunity for a Solution Architect who wants to work in the discovery phase of projects with Pre-sales and bid experience. Due to the nature of the work the successful applicant must be willing and able to secure SC level security clearance.
A leading MSP are looking to add a talented Solutions Architect with a strong background around Pre sale
The Senior Solutions Architect will be part of a team that defines the solutions architecture for medium to large scale, technically complex pre-sales assignments that may lead to major lead to major client projects.
The solutions will be full end to end solution can covering Cloud, Data. Application and business.
- Defines scope and deliverables for assignments with clients.
- Provide HLD of complex solutions
- Actively promotes consulting, application management, business process and IT-outsourcing services.
- Work with the Bid and sales teams to deliver the solution that meets the client requirements
- End to End solution design.
To Secure this role you will:
- Have a proven track record in a solutions Architectural role
- Drive the solution development and documentation of designs ensuring best architectural practice is followed during the lifecycle of the solution development
- Designed solutions that include Applications, SaaS, UX, low-code, integration, Data, GIS, DevOps, Agile Delivery, Digital Ledger technology and Self-Sovereign Identity
- Be client facing and have Worked with all levels of business
- Experience of working on bids, proposition development and discovery projects
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
The People Network are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.