Technical Solution Architect
A leading Managed service Provider is looking for a Technical Solution Architect to act as the lead technical authority for the client solution and ensuring the overall integrity of this solution during a client’s project or programme. The role will act as the lead for any solution and/or technical issues on this client.
You will be accountable for developing and implementing new and revised solution services for migration, and own the overall solution for the delivery of technical designs on this client.
As a Technical Solution Architect level you will have experience of most or all of the following:
- Drive the development and documentation of solution designs ensuring sound architectural practices are observed through the lifecycle of the solution development
- Take ownership of the solutions and act as the technical authority for our internal and external senior stakeholders
- Must have strong experience in creating solution and building Enterprise Applications encompassing complex integrations to third party and legacy applications.
- Have a proven track of technical and delivery experience in building enterprise applications (Bespoke/COTS).
- Demonstrate strong experience in designing, migrating and integrating (CMS) content management systems solutions such as Sitefinity, Kentico, Adobe or WordPress
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Working in AWS/Azure Cloud and physical data centre environments.
- Experienced within at least either one of the primary technologies Java 8, Spring Framework/Spring Boot, Angular, Apache Camel, Docker or CNCF container tools, Microservices, Enterprise integration Patterns
- Working knowledge of .NET core, .NET Architect, C#, Web API 2, Entity Framework, Microservices, Cloud Azure, Microsoft Development Platforms & SQL.
A great opportunity for a technical Solution Architect to progress in leading organisation.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.