T24 Project Manager - Nordics
Exciting new opportunity to join a real market leader in the FinTech world has become live for a T24 Project Manager to be responsible for managing the successful implementation and installation of business solutions in accordance with the Temenos Implementation Methodology within the Nordics region.
Responsibilities of a T24 Project Manager - Nordics include;
- Understand and define the scope of projects in accordance with client business objectives.
- Develop project plans to meet the clients agreed upon requirements and communicate it to the project team and Client Services Management.
- Track & monitor project progress and ensure on time delivery of milestones and within budget.
- Provision of regular reporting to Temenos and client management on project progress, status, risks and issues.
The successful T24 Project Manager - Nordics will have/be;
- Strong Project Management experience within software implementation projects.
- Managed projects with 15 – 20 direct reports.
- T24 project experience.
- The ability to travel across the Nordic regions (post COVID restrictions).
- Excellent communication skills.
If this is something that you would be interested in becoming a T24 Project Manager - Nordics then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.