Principal Solution Architect (Digital Identity)
Up to £95K + Car Allowance £6600 + Bens Home based.
A great opportunity for a Digital Identity evangelist who wants to take up a role growing a Leading MSP Digital Identity footprint.
Due to the nature of the work the successful applicant must be willing and able to secure SC level security clearance.
This Digital Identity role will be responsible for; creating, enabling, delivering and supporting end-to-end software / platform solutions for digital change, focusing on digital identity technologies; creating architectures and strategies including mapping and translating the clients business needs into complete technology blueprints.
As the Principal Architect (Digital Identity) you will have a strong overall technical skillset that has moved into Digital Identity and has worked providing digital Identity solution in a number of Complex Technical environments.
To Secure this role you will have:
- A solid Digital Identity background having developed and delivered digital identity solutions.
- Knowledge of the Identity marked with a overview of products, processes, systems and service providers in that arena.
- Good understanding of emerging concepts and technologies; Decentralised Identity, Distributed Ledger Technology / Blockchain, Biometrics, Cryptography etc.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging identity standards.
- Experience in the presales and Bid arena covering Digital Identity.
- Experience of architecting and building complex proposals.
- Strong Overall technical skills with experience of Cloud Solutions
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.