Head of Information Security - £100k
Head of Information Security required on a permanent basis for an exciting organisation looking to expand and shape their Security strategy. As Head of Information Security, you will report directly into the CTO and will lead on defining InfoSec strategy, policies, processes and compliance. As Head of Information Security, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £100,000 (Potential Flexibility for the right candidate)
- 20% Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Flexible Working (Swindon Office presence required once every 2 weeks on average)
As Head of Information Security, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage the ongoing development of the company’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) to achieve & retain ISO27001 Certification
- Lead compliance through extensive experience and understanding of PCI-DSS.
- Continuously improve information security policies, procedures and plans
- Ensure compliance with all applicable security, data privacy & protection standards and regulations (e.g. GDPR)
- Provide information security guidance to all staff, and implement training, education and awareness initiatives to improve the information security culture of the company
- Support Engineering team with advisory and implementation of best practice SSDLC processes
- Work with all departments to assess new internal projects, provide recommendations regarding their risks and appropriate controls, and support implementation as needed.
- Undertake risk assessments of 3rd party suppliers to ensure their security meets expectations and engage with them to make proportionate improvements when required
- Manage information security incidents, working with technical teams and communicating to stakeholders to ensure successful responses
- Perform and scope security assessments and compliance audits across the company and our suppliers to ensure information security continues to be effective and suitable for the business
- Provide technical oversight of all security tooling and infrastructure in use; make recommendations on configuration and implementation improvement
If you’re interested in the Head of Information Security vacancy and think the role sounds like a good fit to your skill-set, please apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.