Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant required on a permanent basis for our growing team at The People Network. The People Network are experts in sourcing niche, highly skilled talent within the Cloud technology sector. We have had an amazing start to 2021, winning a number of new clients from exciting hypergrowth tech scaleups to global consulting firms. With an ever-growing pipeline of vacancies, we are now seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with Senior Consultants to learn the best recruitment processes and practice, with the view of developing your own business within 6-12 months. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £25,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Realistic year one commission of £4,000
- Full Sales Training with a view of a quick promotion and increased commission scheme.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible / Home working options (Once settled in and trained)
- Pension Scheme
- Share Scheme
- Discount Scheme
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Consultants / Senior Consultants to understand different job roles and businesses that we recruit for.
- Utilise LinkedIn, CV Library, Reed, TotalJobs and other platforms to find suitable candidates.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, arranging interviews and shortlisting candidates.
- Undertake ongoing sales training with Senior Consultants and the Managing Director, applying these principles where possible.
- After 6-12 months, start to build your own client base and earn increased commission.
- Build strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Develop a good understanding of clients, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
To apply for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, you must have the following skills / experience:
- A confident communicator who enjoys dealing with a range of different people.
- Motivation to deliver excellent customer service to our clients / candidates and to make a lot of money in the process!
- A keen desire to progress in Sales / Business Development, ideally coming with 1-3 years’ of experience in another sales role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be a positive person who is always looking to contribute new thoughts and ideas to the wider business.
If you meet the criteria above for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please click apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.