IT Support Engineer
This rapidly expanding and innovative SaaS company are looking for an IT Support Engineer to be their Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all core IT systems.
You will be tasked with providing infrastructure and network support for approximately 100+ users (growing fast) with a focus on their London office, but supporting their international offices in LA, New York, Hong Kong and our remote users (approximately 5). Working within a small and friendly IT department you will also be responsible for ensuring business systems are always available to all users.
The successful IT Support Engineer will have/be:
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365 administration, including SharePoint, Teams support and maintenance
- Managing Microsoft 365 collaboration and storage services
- Operating network file services including systems security and patching
- Microsoft cloud-based device management services and automation such as Intune and Autopilot (or similar service)
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing IT equipment across various devices (Macs and Windows).
- General working knowledge of networking and firewalls – IP, DNS, SMTP
- Good knowledge and understanding of email security administration, to include Cyber essentials and ISO27001
- Professional qualification desirable, either Cisco, Microsoft or/and VMWare
In return you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary (up to £32,000 DOE) along with an impressive benefits package.
If this is something that you would be interested in becoming an IT Support Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.