Payments Business Analyst
This international award-winning payments provider is looking for a Payments Business Analyst
to join the team and be responsible for their ground-breaking real-time payments processing engine.
We’re looking for someone with a detailed understanding of payment systems gained in a bank or similar financial institution. Some experience of instant payments is highly desirable.
The BA will work in the Product Team and will take ownership of detailed analysis for specific features of the product. Defining the required functionality may involve liaison with customers, CSMs, and other 3rd parties, so the candidate must be client-facing with excellent communication skills.
This is a hands-on role in a fast-moving environment, and the candidate must demonstrate initiative and drive while also remaining a team player.
The Successful Payments BA will have/be:
- Detailed experience of multiple Payment Schemes – SCT Inst, SEPA, FPS, RTGS etc.
- In-depth understanding of ISO20022 payment messages, schemas and the usage of specific fields within those messages
- Awareness of industry initiatives impacting the Payments environment
- Creation and elaboration of User Stories using industry best practices
- Experience of working in a Kanban or Scrum software development environment, always focusing on delivery of business value
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for the detail – the candidate must demonstrate an ability to logically divide up a problem, identify and resolve contradictions and ambiguities
In return you will be rewarded with up to £85k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and a bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Payments BA then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.