Lead Software Architect - £100k
Lead Software Architect required on a permanent basis for a globally expanding business in the Financial sector. As a Lead Software Architect, you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of an applications architecture which supports the global scale up of the platform, hosted on AWS and meeting standards for security, resilience and regulatory compliance. As a Lead Software Architect, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £100k
- Annual Bonus of between 10-20%
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
As a Lead Software Architect, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Publication of an architectural strategy, covering creation of a highly secure, available and scalable platform.
- Implementation of a microservice-based architecture that supports a global scale-up and continuous deployment of new features.
- Application architecture delivered against requirements for security, scalability, performance and availability.
- Drives quality through adoption of standards and best practice.
- Cultivates close working relationships with engineering and the wider technology group.
- Leads architecture and design reviews throughout the development lifecycle.
- Drives and supports innovation, challenges the status quo.
- Supports product management, defining and refining solutions architecture to support new product capabilities.
- Development teams upskilled to take on design decisions.
To apply for the Lead Software Architect vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Significant commercial experience of setting and implementing architectural strategies and roadmaps.
- Extensive experience / understanding of working with Microservice-based architecture and best practice around this.
- Enterprise and Solution Architecture experience.
- Strong understanding around AWS infrastructure and services.
- Ability to support wider Engineering teams.
- Design practices and modelling, e.g. UML, TOGAF
- Good understanding of DevOps culture and practices.
- Object Orientated analysis and design experience.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and best practice.
To apply for the Lead Software Architect vacancy, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.