Enterprise Integration Architect
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for talented Integration Architects to join a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, and technology services.
This is a superb chance to work on big, innovative and exciting projects for clients in both the Public and Private sectors.
You will be joining a highly skilled team of professional and passionate Architects and Engineers who specialise in the building and integration of bespoke software solutions across a range of different projects. You will bring your experience and knowledge of integration technologies such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, TIBCO, IBM or Informatica and will utilise a variety of cloud, open-source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
This highly-respected consultancy is known for helping organisations across the world become more agile and more successful by offering smart, tailored and often ground-breaking technical solutions that help solve complex business requirements. You will get to work very closely with some large clients and help them really understand their requirements and deliver world-class solutions.
With a large project pipeline moving into 2022 and with some recent big client wins, they are now looking to further expand to help fulfil demand by adding experienced Enterprise Integration Architects to their UK based team.
- Take ownership of end-to-end integration solutions and ensuring customer expectations are fulfilled and exceeded
- Own the integration-specific aspects of enterprise and solution architectures
- Contribute actively to the wider architecture community
- Oversee the design, build, test, and operation of integration solutions within the technical team
- Manage third-party relationships involved in end-to-end integration
- Work closely with client CTO functions and develop integration solutions
- Knowledge and experience of multiple integration and API technologies from the likes of MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, TIBCO, IBM, Informatica, etc.
- An excellent understanding of integration architecture and patterns (ideally with knowledge of hybrid cloud integration approaches)
- A solid understanding of modern software engineering
- A structured approach to architectural design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Previous experience in a consultancy would be highly advantageous however candidates come from large enterprise environments will still be considered.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fantastic company that can offer you structured personal development, accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial ideas and innovation.
With salaries starting from £65,000 and up to £95,000 + Bonus + flexible benefits there is lots of flexibility to work from home (hybrid approach) but some flexibility on travel to client sites will be required.
If you are an Integration Architect are looking for an exciting and varied role then apply NOW.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.