Microsoft Solution Architect
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled Microsoft Solution Architect who specialises in Microsoft technology such as Azure, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and .NET.
Working for this global leader in technology consulting and digital transformation you will join a world-class, diverse, architecture and software engineering team and will get to test your skills across a variety of large, exciting and innovative projects for both public and private sector clients. Your aim will be to utilise the diverse and powerful services in Microsoft Azure to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients, solving their business issues and delivering real-world value.
You will get the chance to be involved in the early stages of projects all the way through to go-live, shaping solutions, providing technical leadership, defining architectural approach, and taking end-to-end ownership as one of the Solution Architects.
- Be the go-to, trusted advisor for Microsoft to clients and colleagues
- Taking end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions and defining the right approach
- Support estimation, planning and delivery
- Collaborate with the engineering teams and ensure solutions are built to reflect your solution vision for the client
- Maintaining relationships with both clients and technology partners
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure for delivery of cloud solutions
- A background in applications within Microsoft, ideally around Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and .NET
- Ideally, TOGAF certified with knowledge of working with modern architecture approaches
- Experience in working with and leading teams, whilst working in an Agile manner
If you have the above skills, are self-motivated and passionate to continue learning and improve then there is no better place for you to continue your career as a Microsoft Solution Architect.
Depending on experience, salaries from £65,000 to £95,000 are on offer along with an annual bonus scheme and benefits packages. This consultancy has a modern and safe approach to hybrid working, there is of course flexibility to work from home but some travel to client sites may be required on occasions. You can be based anywhere in the UK with expenses paid from your local office.
Please note that due to the nature of the work with Public Sector clients, you must be eligible to obtain SC level security clearance. This means you must have lived in the UK for the past 5 years and must not have lived/worked outside of the UK for 28 consecutive days during that period.
Apply NOW to be considered for this exciting Microsoft Solution Architect position.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.