T24 Business Consultant - Switzerland
Exciting new opportunity to join a real market leader in the fintech world has become live for a T24 Business Consultant to become an integral member of their Switzerland team.
This role can be based anywhere in Europe although most client engagements are likely to be in Geneva, Luxembourg, Germany and France so the ability to travel is essential.
There are a number of T24 modules we are looking for, if you have experience in any of the following then this could be a good fit;
- Accounting, Legal Reporting & Risks
- Customer, Data Model, FATCA, Client Reporting
- Derivative & Structure Products
- Fiduciary, Deposits, Accounts & Cards
- Loans, Limits, Collateral & Lombard
- Securities, Corporate Action, Fees & Taxes
- Treasury & Nostro Management
The successful T24 Business Consultant will have/be;
- Proven experience delivering T24 implementations within any of the above modules
- Experience in Retail Banking, Private Wealth, Finance, Treasury, Payments, Lending, Front office Solutions, Digital banking Customer experience
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry; trends, challenges, and innovations
- Functional experience must have been gained in one or more of the following roles: front office, middle office or back office functions, product management, business analyst, system implementations of front office/back office systems
- Strong knowledge in banking products life cycle. Good knowledge of banking applications, including business processes
- Excellent English communication skills.
If this is something that you would be interested in becoming a T24 Business Consultant – Switzerland then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.