Customer Success Executive- SaaS
Working closely with the Head of Customer Success, you will act as the first point of contact for customers, typically through Intercom chat platform, Salesforce cases, or incoming calls and help customers gain maximum value from our software in every aspect of their day to day operations.
This role requires technical leadership coupled with an understanding of the flexible workspace industry. The successful person will be logical and methodical in their approach to the customer success mission.
Day-to-day you will understand the clients needs and resolve their requirement efficiently and politely while providing customer education articles to encourage use of the digital knowledgebase. Troubleshooting any potential reported bugs and providing necessary steps to recreate to the technical team (Engineers/Development). Informing the CSM/Account Management team of any new issues identified on their accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a step into this space with a view of progression longer term, the Customer Success team is small at the moment but there are plans to expand and everyone within the team is ambitious with a clear path of progression set out, there’s even the opportunity to transition into different departments within the business if that is your goal.
The Successful Customer Success Executive will have/be:
- Excellent customer interaction skills both written and verbal
- Exposure or experience in SaaS platform support
- Enjoys being part of a multi-functional team and able to work across design, support, development, delivery and all parts of the business
- CRM, billing and support platform experience such as; Salesforce.com, Zendeck
- Financial accounting software experience such as; Sage, Quickbooks, Yardi
- Experience working within or as a partner to flexible workspace operators
- Writing and updating knowledgebase articles as gaps are discovered
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £27k - £32k and a range of excellent benefits including BUPA Medical, Dental, Gym and other perks as well.
If you are an ambitious Customer Success Executive seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.