Java Software Architect
Are you looking to join one of the most innovative and flexible organisations within the Banking space?
If you are looking for a new role that will give you the chance to significantly contribute to the growth and maturity of a highly scaled, microservice, cloud based software platform then this could be the role for you.
We are looking for talented people with a focus on delivering solutions to our customers, a genuine passion for problem solving, coding and who enjoy being challenged. An interest in Data Science would be an advantage but is not essential. Experience with working in agile teams and CI/CD environments is beneficial.
The ideal person will have a proven background in Java software engineering and more recently have moved into an architecture role working in a highly scaled microservice environment.
The successful Java Software Architect will have/be;
· A background in software engineering, software design or database design and architecture
· Experience in defining and developing high-volume, horizontally scalable web architectures. Including asynchronous, event based, message driven workflows
· Demonstrable experience developing software in a SOA and/or Mircoservices paradigm
· Experience designing or implementing public facing REST APIs
· Background in Java software Engineering
· In-depth knowledge of large scale database and NoSQL design and optimisation
In return you will be rewarded with up to £115k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and an Annual Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Java Software Architect then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.