Lead Solutions Architect
A great opportunity to work with one of the leading MSP's, be a key player in deciding the technical direction of country critical Public Sector organisations. Joining an existing team as the Lead Solution Architect you will be providing HLD across complex technical solutions with a focus on Cloud.
As the Solution Architect your day will include:
- Designing high level Solution Architecture
- Assist in establishment of the Architecture practice and the adoption of an architecture standards and methodology.
- Technical design assurance and documentation.
- Working with Clients to deliver the right Technical solution for them
- Design solutions for large Cloud transformations (ideally experience around OCI but AWS and Azure experience is also required.)
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during change proposal assessment
To Secure the role you will have:
- Proven experience as a Solution/Technical Architect working in large complex technical projects and Cloud transformations.
- Excellent technical skillset with Cloud knowledge (either OCI.AWS or Azure) and cover one or more of the following: Virtualization (VMware and OVM), Windows environment, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion middleware components.
- Worked on large transformation projects that must have included cloud migrations.
Due to the nature of the role and the clients that you will work with a high level of Security Clearance needs to be obtained, as such you must have been in the UK for the last 5 years and be a British citizen to be able to secure this level of clearance.
If you’re a Solution Architect who want to work on technically challenging Cloud transformations and you have experience with OCI, Azure, AWS or GCP transformations then this is a chance to stretch your skills in the Public Sector.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.