This international award-winning Online Gaming/Gambling company is looking for an IOC Analyst to be the first individual to receive IT related issues, requests and proactively monitor the health of all IT systems within the company.
Tasks of the IOC Analyst include installation, maintenance, and upgrade of business operating environment, with the goal to continuously improve ongoing reliability, performance and support.
Responsibilities of the IOC Analyst include;
- Support to internal staff and to customers who are experiencing issues related to IT services and sites
- Identify, troubleshoot and correctly escalate incidents to Tier 2 or appropriate team in a timely manner
- Perform routine maintenance and administration tasks for infrastructure systems
- Provide application support to users of custom software packages or desktop administration
Skills and experience of the IOC Analyst will have/be:
- Experience of using Monitoring and Logging technologies (Splunk, Grafana, Zabbix, Slack or Orange HRM)
- Server Administration and Support (Windows Server, Linux Ubuntu, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP Management)
- Customer service skills, ensuring an understanding between customer and IT to provide workable solutions
- Ability to work effectively in small teams
In return you will be rewarded with between £30,000 - £45,000, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a IOC Analyst send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.