Payments Solution Architect
This international award-winning payments provider is looking for a Payments Solution
Architect to take a key role in the end to end solution design and engineering leadership for client engagements from pre-sales through to go-live.
With broad and deep technology background complimented by an excellent consulting repertoire, the successful Payments Solution Architect will drive the solution road-map from a capability, technology, integration and infrastructure perspective.
Responsibilities of a Payments Solution Architect include;
- Supporting pre-sales proposals and propositions in the form of client meetings, approach and estimation for solutions
- Understanding and drawing out clients payments requirements in meetings and workshops to produce high level solution overviews
- Translating business requirements and non-functionals into technical solution designs
- Working with clients as well as Business Analysts, Product Owners and delivery teams to create implementation features that can be coded by the engineering team
Skills and experience of the Payments Solution Architect:
- Excellent experience and appreciation for the Payments industry
- Significant capability in the design & implementation of end-to-end applications and technical architectures for highly concurrent, real-time transactional systems
- Experienced in conceptual, application, integration, logical and physical modelling
- Ability to communicate effectively upwards (to the business), downwards (to IT teams) and laterally (to peers, vendors, and client side staff)
- Hands on development experience (ideally using Java)
In return you will be rewarded with between £90,000 - £115,000, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a top Payments Solution Architect send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.