Senior Copywriter Editor
This international award-winning Online Gaming/Gambling company is looking for a Senior Copywriter Editor to join their expanding team. In this hugely exciting creative role, your mission is to leverage their unique brand proposition in order to propel their communications to new heights.
The Senior Copywriter Editor will be responsible for owning our voice through written communications for both B2C and B2B across all verticals of the marketing team (Affiliate, CRM, Betting Resources and PR).
Responsibilities of the Senior Copywriter Editor include;
- Capture the imaginations of new audiences through written communications
- Be a part of the bringing together of all the brand elements (messaging, customer and market insights, design elements) into clear campaign objectives
- Raise brand awareness and direct response from different audiences by using user insights from the marketing team to pioneer content improvement
- Take ownership of the Marcomms calendar in alignment with the content team
- Measure content success via Google analytics
Skills and experience of the Senior Copywriter Editor will have:
- Comfortable working with a CMS system
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
In return you will be rewarded with between £30,000 - £38,000, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Senior Copywriter Editor send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.