A great opportunity for an experienced Technical Architect to join a leading Managed Service Provider providing technical solutions to country critical organisations and take your career to the next level. The role will suit an infrastructure focused Architect with good Cloud experience ideally OCI (Oracle Cloud).
2 Days a week in Gosport remote the rest of the time.
Due to the nature of the work, you must be a British Citizen and be willing and able to be Security cleared in the UK at a high level.
If you’re an experienced Technical Architect who has a solid background in the design and deployment of Cloud ( OCI or AWS or Azure) and Virtualised services (VMware)this could be the right option for your next move.
As the Technical Architect, you will be designing high level solutions across multiple clouds and virtualised technologies.
In the role you will be:
- Designing solution architecture covering Cloud (OCI or Azure or AWS), Oracle and Virtualised (VMware Technologies)
- Providing architecture documents
- Provide technical leadership and oversight
- Provide technical design assurance for new projects, operational change and enhancements
- Be an authority for Solution and Technical Architecture on a program/projects
- Be an evangelist for the adoption of architecture and standards methodology.
To Secure the role you will need to have:
- Strong Solution/Technical Architect experience, working with multiple technologies as part of an enterprise architecture.
- Exposure to high availability design and deployment
- Experience of one or more of the following: Virtualization (VMware and OVM), Windows environment, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion middleware components
- Experience in major transformation programmes with knowledge of migration to cloud services
- Experience of OCI or similar cloud services delivery – (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Some knowledge of Archimate or UML
For more information about this role please send your details
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.