Network Security Consultant
Network Security Consultant (CCIE Security certified) required on a permanent basis for a well-established Cisco Premier Partner. As a Network Security Consultant, you will be a trusted technical adviser, supporting teammates, engaging clients, and working with partners to develop new and existing technical service offerings. As a Network Security SME, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £90,000 (Potential Flexibility)
- Car Allowance of £3,600
- Annual Bonus of up to 7.5%
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme (5% Matched)
- Medical Cover
- Funded Training
As a Network Security Consultant, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsibility for capturing requirements and translating into technical designs.
- Create HLD, LLD, Handover Documentation, Runbooks, and other technical documentation.
- Lead technical solutions from conception through to implementation and then support.
- Design, Install, Consult, and provide major incident support to various product ranges across Cisco, VMWare and Microsoft.
- Undertake pre-sales demonstrations and identify upsell opportunities when conducting client visits.
- Act as the technical lead on projects, take overall ownership of technical design standards for allocated technology stacks.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies, investigate new solutions that could benefit the business and their clients.
To apply for the Network Security Consultant, you must have the following skills and experience:
- CCIE Enterprise / CCIE Security certified.
- Network Security knowledge, in particular the design, configuration and maintenance of Network Security products and services, such as Cisco ISE, Cisco DNA centre, Cisco ASA/FirePOWER, and Cisco AMP.
- Experience with Cisco Umbrella, SecureX, AMP, Automation and Cloud Connectivity are desirable, but not essential.
- Strong Enterprise Networking knowledge including traditional LAN, WAN and Network Virtualisation.
- Experience / Strong interest in SDN, SD-WAN, Hyper-Converged and Hybrid-Cloud Data Centre Solutions such as Cisco ACI, are important as this is very much the direction that the business is moving in.
- Experience progressing client engagements from requirements gathering to design and through to implementation of network solutions, across security, routing, switching, data centre and wireless technologies.
If you meet the criteria above for the Network Security Consultant, please click apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.