UI Developer – Remote
A leading UK organisation is looking to add a talented React (UI) Developer to their teams. You will utilise your React skillet to work with clients that are in the Public sector to deliver focused, innovative UI solutions to a range of government clients.
- Utilising React to deliver UI solutions
- Creating and crafting UI solutions
- Working across all things UI
- Experience in understanding user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex user journeys.
- Be able to sketch and prototype on paper and in HTML
- Be able to work in an agile environment
- Be able to write content for user interfaces
- Collaborate on designs with a developer
- Worked in an Agile environment.
A great role for a UI Developer with React skills to join a leading player in the market and work with key public sector clients.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be willing and able to pass SC level security clearance.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.