An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Analytic Consultant to join a leading, data-driven, global, technology-focused marketing agency. Specialising in the delivery of unique and personalised customer journeys across platforms and devices, the Analytic Consultant will be joining a fast-paced, market-leading, and rapidly growing Analytics team, working with some of the biggest global brands.
With over 25 years of experience, their heritage in technology, data, and analytics is a core focus for their understanding of consumer insights that drive the people-based marketing strategies. Combined with their expertise in performance creative and media, they offer their clients content-driven, contextual, and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
The Analytical Consultant will be delivering analytic solutions to a variety of industries and clients, working with some of the biggest names across the globe. You will combine your deep understanding of analytics with your knowledge of coding languages, visualisation tools, and the building of statistical data science models. Most importantly, you will bring your curious nature and passion for data with a desire to learn and help businesses to better use their data.
Day-to-day task as an Analytic Consultant:
- Being responsible for the delivery part of your own solutions – with a fantastic team to support your delivery and progress
- Having an open mind, working on projects that you may not have experience with, but working with a huge team of statistical analysts, data scientists, and data engineers, you will gain knowledge and understanding of new areas from the best in the business
- Working in a variety of different industries – keeping you interested and always learning throughout your career
- Getting involved in all stages of the analytical process, including spec’ing what data you may need, data cleaning, visualisation, and delivery
- Building strong working relationships with clients, being confident in your approach, and expressing your professional views
- Always being pro-active and looking for better solutions and suggestions
- A good knowledge of coding languages and being able to work on-site with the client
You will need:
- A good understanding of Excel, SQL, Python, and/or R
- Good knowledge of predictive model techniques and the ability to gather insights from messy data
- Experience managing stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- A understanding of managing projects and work streams
- Any machine learning experience would be a bonus
The role as an Analytical Consultant will require a blend of working on-site with the client and within the Analytics office on occasions, however, they do have an open mind to remote working in a hybrid model.
If you enjoy working in a people-first community and are looking to work with some of the biggest clients in the data world, but are looking for more variety and inclusion, then this certainly is the right environment for you. They also have a large list of exciting benefits including a company Social Calendar, excellent career progression paths, private medical insurance, life insurance, and loads of other benefits on offer!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.