Are you looking to join one of the world’s leading organisations within the Data space?
This innovative and successful organisation is looking for a Golang Developer to play a vital role within their growing team and be heavily involved in the end-to-end application development lifecycle. The backend tech stack currently comprises a micro-service architecture built using Golang (Go), Protobuf, gRPC, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Docker, Full CI and fully automated deployments using Kubernetes and Ansible to multiple cloud providers
The Successful Golang Developer will have/be:
- Proficiency using Golang, with rich experience in development, debugging and performance optimisation
- Proven experience of learning multiple backend development languages (e.g. .Net, Java, Python, C/C++, Node.Js etc)
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Proficiency in MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Kafka experience with other NoSQL preferred
- Solid software knowledge structure (operating systems, data structures, networking, database systems, etc.)
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub usage
- Experience of leading teams/mentoring junior Developers
In return you will be rewarded with up to £95k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and a generous Bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Golang Developer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.