This highly regarded and flexible software provider within the Clinical Trials space is looking for a Pre-Sales Manager with a passion for business technology and process improvement to work closely their Sales Team and their clients Subject Matter Experts for multiple departments.
You’ll be proactively scoping the solution deliverables to address client requirements based on an assessment of their needs. Also providing direction to clients and prospects throughout the sales cycle on their latest technologies, including Cloud/SaaS, and how these can be applied to their business processes.
You’ll deliver high-quality product demonstrations and presentations to client stakeholders showcasing their value to the solutions.
The offices are based in Reading although there will be flexibility around home working, when possible there will be travel required across Europe and the US (up to 50%)
The successful Pre-Sales Manager will have/be;
- Proven background in Pre-Sales
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate complex RFI/RFP processes
- In depth knowledge of Cloud/SaaS and on-premise system architectures
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations of an enterprise solution to a wide audience
- Experience of managing complex extended duration projects
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences/Clinical Trials markets is highly desirable (but not essential)
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £65k, an excellent working environment and benefits which include a generous bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Pre-Sales Manager then send your CV across ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.