Cloud Engineer (Azure)
A great chance to work for a leading organisation and take your Cloud Engineering skills to the next level. You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the Cloud infrastructure (Azure) environment in this exciting organisation.
This role is remote based for a majority of the time but with some occasional trips to the Swindon HQ.
Day to Day role:
- Be responsible for the day to day management and support of the Cloud environment which is Azure based.
- Support the Azure cloud infrastructure be responsible for resolving technical incidents.
- Actively monitor cloud system outages and rapidly react when needed.
- Work on projects when required to keep the Azure Cloud environment up to date.
- Work across the whole business and be the point of contact for Azure.
To secure this role you will:
Solid experience in Azure Cloud environments
- Have an infrastructure skillset with experience skillset covering in deploying, configuring and scaling infrastructure systems (including a number of : VM, SQL Servers, Databases, Virtual Networks, VPNs, AAD, AD Connect, Data Factories, Data Lakes, SQL Elastic Pools, Subscriptions, Resource Groups, etc.)
- Have worked with Powershell and be competent in Scripting.
- Be able to work with all levels of IT covering Security, Architects and Operations.
- Ideally, hold a relevant Azure certification.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer to further their Azure career and work for a company that is helping to change the world.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.