Security Architect (IT/OT)
A market leader that is at the forefront of its industry is looking to add a talented Security Architect to their existing team. The role will be responsible for projects and innovations in the field of OT Security and Infrastructure and you will be involved in working and following IEC62443 standards.
Working with a small team of like minded Security Architects helping to drive OT enterprise security and network solutions utilsising best practices and working with IEC 62443 standards.
- Design architecture roadmaps and strategic plans for security for IT/OT systems.
- Validate ITOT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices
- Advocate Security principles within the business
- Design and implementation of baseline security configuration process standards for security controls and infrastructure
- Work with processes and frameworks such as IEC 62443, NIST, TOGAF
To Secure the role you will need:
- To have worked in an OT/IT environment in the past in a role focused on Security Architecture
- In depth knowledge of OT/IT technology in general from network to application
- Have experience in design and implementation of Security Architecture
- To have worked with IEC 62443
- A good understanding of Network technologies
- Able to be an advocate for Security inside an OT environment
This is a chance to join a leading organisation that is in a very exciting stage in their journey and become an integral member of a team of IT/OT professionals focused towards Security.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.