Performance Testing Lead.
100 % Remote UK based role
A performance Engineering Lead (Testing Lead) who will be responsible for driving platform performance over production, SaaS platforms, and on-premise software offerings. This global company are in an exciting stage of the journey and are transitioning their business to become a SaaS cloud application provider focused on Azure technologies.
The Performance Engineering Lead (Testing Lead) will work closely with platform reliability, security and development teams to ensure the product and service offerings provide enterprise scalability. You will grow and lead a team of Platform performance specialists (testers) and have a passion for performance testing, tuning, optimisation and drive improvements and adoption of performance test frameworks (based on open source movement, CNCF in particular), developing software to enhance the performance engineering capability.
To secure this Performance Engineering Lead role you will have:
- Experience of taking full ownership of the Non-Functional test process, to includes ownership and sign-off of release builds and in-depth issue investigation.
- Be able to confidently explain performance testing concepts to technical and non-technical clients.
- A proven track record in application, infrastructure and database tuning and optimisation, and performance testing tools using such as JMeter/Performance center/eggplant/selenium.
- Worked with containerisation technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, AKS), and strong Cloud experience in Azure or AWS
- Verified the performance of applications and Infrastructure, identifying memory leaks, connection issues and bottleneck problems.
A great opportunity to utilities you’re existing skills and influence in the performance testing concepts to make sure this global organisation’s Platforms are optimised and performing at a high level.
The People Network are acting as a recruitment partner in regard to this role.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.