Up to £80K + £5400 car allowance
A chance to take your Java Development skills into an architect role, working for an organisation that delivers digital and technical transformations to public sector environments.
This role is 95 % remote with a small amount of travel to office or client very occasional.
As the role is delivering Java focused development solutions to the Public Sector the successful applicant will need to undergo Security clearance at a high level. As such you MUST have been living in the UK for the last 5 years and be either a British, or Eu citizen or hold ILR status in the UK to secure this level of clearance.
In return for your Java experience, my client will move you into an architectural role, with training in Openshift and other technologies provided.
To secure this role you will need to have:
- Strong development or design skills with Java (Ideally Java 8)
- Experience with Spring or Angular, Apache Camel, Docker or CNCF container tools
- Worked with Git for DVCS.
- Exposure to CI/CD such as Jenkins
- Experience designing or Developing Java solutions in a cloud environment is also an advantage.
This is a great chance to move your career in Java Development into an architectural role.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.