Project Manager – Oxford / Remote
Project Manager required on a permanent basis for a well-established organisation that work heavily in the government sector. As a Project Manager, you will be working as a key part of the project management team, delivering IT projects to various customers. As a Project Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £60,000 (DOE)
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Government Pension Scheme, matching contributions up to 10%
- Perkbox employee incentive scheme
- Hybrid / Flexible Working
- Annual salary reviews
As a Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing projects according to PRINCE2 and Waterfall procedures / methodologies.
- Reporting project updates to PMO, customers, senior management, and colleagues.
- Leading and motivating resources to deliver capability securely, to time and budget.
- Ensuring documentation (e.g. PIDs, plans and registers) complies with agreed ISO standards.
- Guiding the wider team to provide the best possible customer experience.
To apply for the Project Manager vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of PM techniques and processes e.g. PRINCE2, Waterfall, Agile
- Experience of project delivery in a business / IT environment.
- Strong interpersonal / customer service skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and MS Project.
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT concepts such as servers, applications, and cloud computing.
- Able to demonstrate resilience and positive attitude towards challenges.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply for the Project Manager vacancy for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.