Senior WordPress Developer - This role is 100% remote
A really exciting opportunity for a talented WordPress expert to join a global leader who are adding to the Internal Web Development teams. This role is 100% remote
As a WordPress expert, you will be technically responsible for the client’s websites, you will be responsible for the full development of the Website covering end to end planning, building and deploying the site. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and also work closely with external agencies.
You will not just be developing your voice will be heard and your thoughts will be listened to and taken into consideration in the design and the approach to the sites.
The team is very innovative in regards to the designs and as such, there is lots of collaboration and sharing of ideas.
To secure this exciting WordPress role you will have:
- An excellent background in WordPress development who has designed the full solution and has worked with taxonomies, post types, WordPress APIs, etc
- Building WordPress Templates, Themes, functionality & Plugins (with a supporting portfolio of work)
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
- Used CSS pre-processors like Sass, Less or Stylus.
- Worked with internal and external stakeholders and be comfortable talking about the designs and visions.
- Worked with B2B technology/SaaS Websites.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to work with an innovative team who are designing best in class Websites then this could be the role for you.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.