Software Development Manager
This exciting and rapidly growing software house is looking for a Software Development Manager to be a vital member of the team contributing to the growth of the development function with huge plans to recruit heavily throughout 2022 and beyond!
You’ll be managing a small team of Software Developers ranging from graduate to Lead level, we’re looking for someone who has the ability to motivate the team whilst growing the function with the right talent moving forward.
This role is based in Reading and we’re looking at a hybrid approach to working, a few days in the office and a few days at home.
The successful Software Development Manager will have/be:
- Proven experience of leading development teams (small to medium size)
- Background in hands on development before moving into more of a management position
- Ability to work with other key stakeholders across the SDLC
- Experience in mentoring and getting the best out of individual players within your team
- An understanding of up to date software and cloud technologies (not necessarily hands on but knowledgeable)
- Experience of heavily recruiting and scaling up software development teams
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £100k, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes an annual bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Software Development Manager then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.