Senior Go Engineer – Fully Remote
Are you passionate about Go and looking to join one of the most innovative and exciting Software Houses in the UK?
We’re looking for a super senior hands on Go Engineers to join an established Engineering team to help their mission of world domination within the software space, you’ll have a deep technical background in Go/GoLang building large scale Microservice platforms.
The Successful Senior Go Engineer will have/be:
- Proficiency using GoLang (Go), with rich experience in development, debugging and performance optimisation
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Proficiency in MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Kafka experience with other NoSQL preferred
- Solid software knowledge structure (operating systems, data structures, networking, database systems, etc.)
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub usage
- Experience of leading teams/mentoring junior Developers
In return you will be rewarded with between £100k - £140k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and a generous Bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior Go Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.