A great new opportunity has become live for a Java Developer to join a market leader in banking software. You’ll be responsible for the creation and maintenance of product code for our products. A Passion for code readability, agile methodologies and open feedback is essential.
This is a flexible position around remote working, ideally we would like someone who can come into the offices (Cambridge) 1/2 times a month although for the right person we can be flexible.
- Implementing new features and User Stories to requirements
- Maintaining existing code to identify and fix bugs in co-ordination with Testers
- Co-ordinating with the Technical Author and Product Manager to feedback functional implications
- Contributing to architecture discussions on software design
- Proven experience working on a Full-Stack Java (or Scala) based web app
- Azure, Docker & CI/CD experience
- Build/Testing experience using; Maven, Yarn, NPN or Selenium
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both technical topics as well as high level functional topics
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £40k - £65k and a range of excellent benefits
If you are an ambitious Java Developer seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.