Technical Product Analyst
Are you an experienced Technical Product Owner/Analyst looking to join one of the UK’s most exciting software houses?
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Product Analyst to join our fast growing Engineering team to work closely with product management, architecture, software engineers, and technical analysts to ensure that requirements feed into a deliverable roadmap that meets market requirements.
As Technical Product Analyst you’ll help bridge the bespoke customer requirements and the capability of the technology, removing barriers to the software development process.
We’re ideally looking for someone who can work onsite for 1-2 days a week although can be more flexible for the right person if required.
The successful Technical Product Analyst Will have/be:
- Technical background and experience working on a technology product
- Ability to liaise with engineering and architecture teams
- Have a working knowledge of the software development process, ideally working with DevOps methodologies
- An understanding of customer interactions and user journey on SaaS platforms
- Passion for improving customer experience
- Atlassian (Jira and Confluence) knowledge
- Miro, Monday.com
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Technical Product Analyst then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.