Cloud Security Engineer
A leading global organisation are looking to add a talented Cloud Security Engineer with a strong focus on Application Security to their global teams.
Working as part of the Security Engineering team, you will operate as an infrastructure and application security specialist to ensure the SaaS platforms and some on- premise software systems are secure.
To Secure the role you will need to have experience of:
- Mentoring and coaching teams of developers in regard to security.
- Working with security inside a Cloud environment ideally Azure.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for Application and Infrastructure security.
- Worked within an environment that monitors attack techniques, threat landscape, threat actors.
- Participate in IRP.
- Worked with Playbooks.
- Strong knowledge of DevSecOps principals.
- Good overall knowledge of IT infrastructure stacks such as containers and firewalls etc.
If you’re an experienced Application focused Security Engineer this could be the role for you.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.