Hybrid role 2 days in Gosport a week 3 days WFH
A great chance for a SOC Analyst (Security Engineer / Security Analyst) to take part in one of the largest SOC transformations around. If you are a talented and ambitious Security Analyst (SOC professional) who wants to grow their career and experience, then this is a really exciting chance to move your career forward in security.
We are looking for people with experience in SOC or Security analysis who have worked with SPLUNK and have a passion for providing good security solutions.
The role as part of the SOC will include:
- Support, management, configuration and maintenance of security products
- SIEM configuration and tuning,
- Creating bespoke reports,
- Capacity management,
- Ensuring that the SOC service is effectively maintained
To secure this role you will need to have:
- Experience of SPLUNK SIEM including E2E Administration for Splunk SIEM
- Vulnerabilities and associated threats detection
- Firewall administration
- IDS monitoring
- strong complimentary technical skillset
Due to the nature of this role you will need to be on site 2 days a week in Gosport, you will also need to be willing and able to undergo security clearance at a high level.
This SOC role (security analyst) will enable you to further your career with a leading organisation and there are plenty of chances to grow your Security career with this leading employer.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.