Business Solutions Consultant
A great new opportunity has become live for a Business Solutions Consultant to join a market leader in Banking software to assist with the sales process by providing technical assistance, proof of concepts, configuration of demonstration environments and translating a business case into technical solutions.
Working in a small but expanding global consulting team, you’ll receive full training on our leading Output Management solution where you will be responsible for engaging with our partners in the banking world and supporting the commercial team with customer engagement
Responsibilities of the Business Solutions Consultant:
- Supporting the commercial team and partner account managers
- Take ownership and responsibility for proof of concepts and customer engagement
- Nurture the sale of the product through key milestones from demonstration, proof of concept, sale closure and handover to implementation team
- Provide and understand system architecture designs
- Analyse, define and deliver the scope of a proof of concept
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 BC or CE
The successful Business Solutions Consultant will have/be:
- Technical Presales/Solutions Consultant experience ideally within a Banking/FS setting
- Creation and delivery of presentations to any stakeholder within the project from end user to C-level
- REST APIs
- Cloud experience (ideally Azure)
- Located in Europe and happy to travel when required
The successful candidate can expect a salary of up to £70k (DOE) and a range of excellent benefits
If you are an ambitious Business Solutions Consultant a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.