Site Reliability Engineer
100% remote role.
A unique opportunity for a talented Azure focused Site Reliability Engineer (SRE or DevOps) to join a global leader that is in an exciting stage of there growth, transforming its market-leading offering to cloud-native microservices delivered as a SaaS solution.
This Site Reliability Engineer (SRE or DeOps) will accelerate your career in a role that will give you lots of freedom and autonomy and will be key one in the push towards becoming a leader in the SaaS space.
As the Site Reliability Engineer, (SRE or DevOps) you will have a focus around Cloud technologies ideally Azure (but AWS or GCP considered as well) and you will be involved in a wide range of responsibilities such as:
- Improve the reliability of services by providing engineering solutions and processes.
- Provide the developers with a reliable platform as a product.
- Drive reliability practices across our engineering organization.
- Working closely with technology, product and development teams.
- Work with Kubernetes so that teams can create and deploy services easily.
- Work in a GitOps way using tools like Helm ArgoCD, Terraform, and Backstage.
- Provide improvements and best practices targeting observability and predictability.
- Asses new and emerging technologies such as Cue,Pulumi and Crossplane.
To secure this exciting role that will let you work with some of the newest technology around you will need to have:
- A proven track record in a production environment working as an SRE or DevOps engineer.
- Strong experience in a Cloud focused environment ideally Azure (but AWS and GCP also considered)
- A technical skillset that includes a number of the following technologies
- IaC (Terraform),
- Observability Platforms (Sumologic),
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes
- Taken applications to microservices based architecture
If you want to accelerate your career in Site Reliability Engineering this opportunity is the one for you.
The People Network are working as a recruitment partner for this opportunity
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.