Graduate Technical Analyst
This innovative and exciting SaaS provider are looking for a Graduate Technical Analyst to join their publications team bridging the gap between the development team and the content team.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with several of their pharmaceutical outlets which include some of the COVID vaccination companies. As well as the other side of the business, which is a banking platform plug in, working with enterprise level banks around the UK.
- Bridging the gap between the development team and the publications team from a technical requirements point of view
- Use technical knowledge to identify content gaps
- Assist the Technical Publications Team by using technical knowledge to improve the team/content produced
The successful Graduate Technical Analyst will have/be:
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar
- Familiarity with technical concepts (such as databases, networks, Windows Server)
- An interest in content creation (Video editing, blogs, or other social media outlets)
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £25k (which will be increased after the graduate program) and a range of excellent benefits
If you are an ambitious Graduate Technical Analyst seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.