Core Banking Project Manager
Exciting new opportunity to join a real market leader in the FinTech world has become live for a Core Banking Project Manager to be responsible for managing the successful implementation and installation of business solutions in accordance with the Temenos Implementation Methodology.
Responsibilities of a Core Banking Project Manager include:
- Understand and define the scope of projects in accordance with client business objectives
- Develop project plans to meet the clients agreed upon requirements and communicate it to the project team and Client Services Management
- Track & monitor project progress and ensure on time delivery of milestones and within budget
- Provision of regular reporting to Temenos and client management on project progress, status, risks, and issues
The successful Core Banking Project Manager will have/be:
- Strong Project Management experience within software implementation projects
- Managed projects with 15 – 20 direct reports
- Core Banking expertise
- Payments SME
- Core Banking experience, ideally T24 or similar
- Excellent communication skills
If this is something that you would be interested in becoming a Core Banking Project Manager then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.