This international award-winning payments provider is looking for a Product Architect to take a key role in the end to end solution design and engineering leadership for their ground-breaking payments product.
We’re looking for someone with a broad and deep technology background complimented by experience of consulting with stakeholders and product owners, the Product Architect will play an essential role in continuing to evolve and expand our payments product offering.
You’ll feel valued! 100% of employees feel like they have a good working relationship with their managers and they will invest in you to assist you in achieving your goals, growing the way you want to.
Skills and experience of the Product Architect:
- Ability to design & implement end-to-end application and technical architectures for highly concurrent, real-time transactional systems
- Experienced in conceptual, application, integration, logical and physical modelling
- Experience of analysing and implementing solutions to meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of producing low-level software architectures
- Previous hands-on experience with back-end development technologies and common software patterns + techniques
- Experience across modern architectural / delivery standards and methods including Agile, TDD, BDD, CI/CD automation, DevOps practices, Cloud and Microservices Architecture
- Ability to build and develop relationships across all levels of the business
- Experience and appreciation for the Payments Industry is preferred but not essential
In return you will be rewarded with between £90,000 - £110,000, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Product Architect send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.